- Open the PDF in your web browser and download it. Then click the arrow to the right of the file icon and select “open with system viewer.” It should now open with Adobe PDF Reader.
1b. If in Step 1, If it does not open in Adobe PDF Reader, then open Adobe Reader (press Cmd + Space and type in “Adobe”), and then open the file from there directly.
2. Click the “sign” button in the top right corner
3. Click the “Add Text” button that appears on the right
4. Click the “Add text” button on the toolbar that comes up
5. Click your cursor where you would like to insert text and start typing
6. You can do other things like Place signature, add checkmark, place initials using the tool bar at the right